JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Brand new never used 9mm upper with bolt and charging handle.

16", A3 flat top upper with t-marks, carbine handguards, A1 flash hider, A2 front sight. Has some handling marks from being unboxed and following me through two moves.

Wish to sell face to face in the Beaverton, OR area. I don't wish to ship at this time.

No mag block or other accessories included.

*SOLD* First $550 takes it. No trades, no holds.

This is the Colt type system. You can use Colt magazines or those that replicate it including modified Uzi mags. Uzi magazines do not engage the bolt hold open feature found on some magazine blocks.

Brownells sells their own & Hahn mag blocks. I just found this also at Copes for $89: copesdistributing.net C Products 9mm mag block

I have no idea how reliable it is.

Brownells also sells 9mm buffers & hammers. If you have a non-notched DPMS style hammer it will work for 9mm.

either weld tubular steel to mags to make them .223 mag size or go with the Hahn from Brownells.

I do not believe this method will work with a Colt style system. It would work with an Olympic Arms system.

Yeah - on second thought I think you are right... one places the mag at the back of the well... the other in front. Perhaps you COULD by putting the steel in front, but then you would notch the mag for the mag catch???

Just get a mag block, it's easier. You can use CP mags that are cheap, if lucky promags will work in yours (they do in mine and picked them up over a year ago on closeout from 44mag!!!)

For a total of $650 I will include a Rock River Arms stripped lower receiver (not for sale separately).

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top