JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Rock River Upper/Lower that has been dressed up a bit. A Magpul PRS stock has been added along with a DPMS Panther Grip. This makes the rifle very comfortable to hold and shoot while prone. It came with the RRA Two Stage Trigger. As for the trigger weight, it's very nice but I just can't get used to the two stage trigger.

A Krieger 24" Bull Barrel was added with a 7.7 twist. The barrel is chambered for 223. At the end of the barrel is a JP Compensator. Looks very awesome but it kinda fits into the luxury category being that a comp on a 223 IMO is unnecessary. There are 400 rounds down the barrel. I have loaded 75 grain Hornady BTHPs and it will shoot them into a little over 1/2 moa groups. I'm positive with some load development or a better eye, the groups would shrink.

Scope is not for sale.

$1100

Any questions just PM me.

IMG_20130821_125306_730_zps942ed0e0.jpg View attachment 134094 IMG_20130821_125253_484_zpsdc5a0ef0.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.