JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$675
Manufacturer
Rock Island Armory
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Price drop plus 2 additional holsters - $675
For Sale - $700
I have an all black Rock Island M1911 A2 9mm/22TCM FS HC Combo pistol (5" barrel) in great shape that I'd like to sell (looking for my next pistol purchase now).
I purchased it in Dec 2019, and it now has exactly 470 rounds of 9mm through it and exactly 657 rounds of 22TCM through it. My gunsmith upgraded the front sight to a green fiber optic sight (the factory rear remains an iron sight fully adjustable for elevation and windage).
This pistol has zero issues, and I've really enjoyed it. In its 9mm form, it behaves like you'd expect from a quality 1911 pistol. The 22TCM form is a lot of fun; very little recoil, big bang, and big flash (here's a YouTube video showing the devastating power of the 22TCM).
Included with the pistol are:
  1. Three 17-round double-stack factory magazines (both accommodate the 9mm and the 22TCM rounds)
  2. Both barrels (9mm and 22TCM)
  3. Both recoil springs (9mm and 22TCM)
  4. An extra Wolf recoil spring that is one pound heavier that handles the ejection of the 22TCM spent casings flawlessly; the factory 7-pounder is just too light for flawless operation
  5. A custom black Kydex holster with attached Safariland quick-locking system holster fork for use with a tactical leg shroud rig (leg shroud rig and receiver plate not included)
  6. Two more custom black Kydex holsters - one IWB and one OWB
  7. Factory pistol case (plastic) with paper manual and factory inspection cert
Separately, I have 634 rounds of Armscor Precision 22TCM ammo. These are the 40-grain centerfire jacketed hollow points (not the 39-ers). These go for $55 per 100...I'd be willing to let you take these away for just $300 on top of the $675 pistol (including extras listed above).

Pistol 1.JPG Pistol 2.JPG tempImage8JfZHr.png tempImageiMFSy6.png tempImagewRv9Mn.png 22TCM.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: