JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am selling my used but in great shape Robinson Armament XCR-L 5.56. Its an early model but has the enhanced gas system. It has a very low round count. I have put about 1000 flawless rounds through this rifle. It has a standard side folder stock. I have added a Leupold CQ/T 1-3 amber dot scope, vortex flash hidder, a harris short swivel bi-pod w/ bi-pod adapter, 2 tango down FDE rail covers, a tango down stubby quick detach vert grip in FDE, black magpul front sight (never got around to tracking down a rear sight), 11 magpul 30 rnd mags (mixed with and without window and varying colors) and 3 magpul 20 rnd mags (black) a total of 14 magpul mags, magpul miiad grip in FDE, tactical soft case in digi cam w/ shoulder strap and mag pouches. I have about $3200 invested in this package.

$2500 firm... I will throw in 500 rounds of factory ammo with purchase of the rifle.

not sure why but everytime i try to upload a photo it fails... maybe a bug in the site at the moment. i will try to upload again later... or you can email me [email protected] and i will get them to you.

$2400 is as low as i can go. someone must need this.

Please limit your ad updates to once per week (every 7 days)! You are certainly welcome to modify your Original Post as often as you like to change prices or add additional information. Thanks! The Mods