JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
7mm Remington Magnum
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
I have a very good load for a 7mm Rem Mag that I developed but unfortunately ran out of Reloader 25 and haven't seen any available locally. Before resorting to the last option of a n online purchase with hazmat fee, I'm hoping to possibly get a response from our community. I live in Vancouver but willing to drive around our Metro area if someone might have a little they'd be willing to sell. Even a pound or less will be a good start. Thanks in advance
Max

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I heard H4831 SC works for the 7 mm? I have a pound for sale.:rolleyes:
Thank you for your offer and response. I already have the shortcut and regular H4831 but the RL-25 seems to fill the case volume best and at least in this case the load performance noticeably better than most I've tried in the Sako rifle that it's for.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.