JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Salem
State
Oregon
WTB: Rise Armament LE145 drop-in Trigger.

Contact via PM with condition, asking price (including shipping to 97305).

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Check out OpticsPlanet. They have one for $119.39.
...and additional 10% off at the moment. I actually picked up a couple more even cheaper ($94/ea) but still have a couple rifles that would be "nice" to swap one into. I figured if I could recycle someones spare/unused it's worthwhile, but if not, they aren't a priority.

Thanks for the heads up.

Last Edited:
Good thinking. Never know, you might even find one for under $80 on here. I have the 140 in mine and it's a Sweet trigger. Good luck!
Yeah. I have a couple 240's and 140 SST's that I really like. I actually prefer those 140's over the gen2 140 Rave's.

The LE145's seem to be the perfect performance/general use blend, IMHO. The drop safety feature is also a plus. Some of my kids and family aren't used to, and don't really like, the lighter pull on the 240/140's. The 145's add just enough weight to still be highly responsive triggers but enough pull that the others seem to be more comfortable with them.

I've taken to putting 145's in all my general use "community" AR's when the wallet permits.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.