JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Man of the short, cute jacket". Continued his wardrobe choices all the way to his portrayal as commander of the Black Sheep.

Combining the sunset of the Western genre' with the advent of the Secret Agent genre', the sweeping television genius of "The Wild, Wild West" drew us all in like flies.

The intellectuals among us (at the age of 10), professed to like Artemus Gordon better (haughtily suppressing our visual attraction to James West).

Do you ever wonder why he never just picked up and strangled Dr. Miguelito Loveless?
It bugged me as a kid Nonetheless, I loved that show!

I believe a huge portion of the last seasons hinged on the Loveless character.

Midget inuendos and stereotype references rolled off tongues like one could never witness today.

When I look back on it , I might wager if that actor supplied script material.

"That actor". Who is he? What is his name? He appeared in many network programs. (Bonanza, etc.)

I believe a huge portion of the last seasons hinged on the Loveless character.

Midget inuendos and stereotype references rolled off tongues like one could never witness today.

When I look back on it , I might wager if that actor supplied script material.

"That actor". Who is he? What is his name? He appeared in many network programs. (Bonanza, etc.)
Michael Dunn
1581252209375.png

I loved Jim West and when he became "Pappy" he was even cooler, and tougher!

RIP, Robert. You provided lots of entertainment to us kids.

As an aside, the chief mechanic on Blacksheep portrayed as Micklin, was actually MacDonald and was the father of a high school classmate. He was still kickin when the show was on and said that much of the show was based in truth.

While I enjoyed him in The Wild Wild West and Black Sheep Squadron...
For me , he will forever be :
"I am Pasquinel ....I come among you unafraid..."
Perfect casting for that character from the novel / mini series Centennial.
Andy

While I enjoyed him in The Wild Wild West and Black Sheep Squadron...
For me , he will forever be :
"I am Pasquinel ....I come among you unafraid..."
Perfect casting for that character from the novel / mini series Centennial.
Andy

What Andy said.

I LIKED Robert Conrad. I enjoyed his acting, wit and humor.

May he rest in peace.

I don't follow or pay attention to most CELEBRITIES unless they say or do something that really ticks me off like being ANTI American or ANTI gun.

That STUFF does stick in my mind if it hits the main stream News.

I do not recall Mr. Conrad ever doing that ANTI gun or ANTI American stuff. EVER. I could be wrong but I do not think that he EVER acted like Hanoi Jane and other older and newer Hollyweird people.

Centennial, is what I remember him in the most. I watched that on the boob tube with my late husband.

I found a set of it out here and watched it many times. I shared it with my MT husband.

We finally donated it to the library so other people especially younger people could ENJOY that series too.

I was not a regular, weekly viewer of his 2 tv shows that were mentioned here but I did catch them on and off.

May he rest in peace and condolences to his family and friends.

Cate

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads