JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well its good to take a moment and take note of someone else's mistake and not make the same. In a blink of an eye it can all be over . High school friend of mine until we got into a brawl as freshman died 2 years after graduation I got word that he was drinking and driving and wrapped his Honda around a tree killing himself and 3 others . They found a head 20 feet from the car. It was so bloody the tow truck driver had the fire truck hose it down before he would haul what was left of the car away.

Its also to take notice how fragile life is and how senseless doing stupid things knowing better can be.

Last Edited:
I graduated from a mid-size city and there were approximately 450 people who graduated that year. I went back for the 10th reunion and they read off the names of approximately 20 who had died. That was many years ago. The list is much larger now.

This Spring I attended the funeral of a school acquaintance (one of those 450). I hadn't seen him in 23+ years. He died in an accident while mountain biking...

Life is short. Someone is here and then they're suddenly gone. Make an effort to keep in contact with people that are important to you. :)

Lost lots of classmates in school and shortly after school.
I graduated in 76. Drugs were rampant around there. We didn't get too emotional since a 1/3 were taking plenty and it didn't surprise us. Even the jocks lost a few.
Unfortunately death is part of life. Some get old others don't.
But it's always weird when someone goes that you knew. Close or not

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads