JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wow, kind of surprised about a couple of the posts here. Hope you guys got the attention you were looking for.

I would consider myself much more of a car guy than a gun guy so I've been aware of Jessi Combs for about 15 years. She has a pretty impressive resume for anyone in the industry and was an accomplished racer in several classes. While some of her TV stints could certainly be categorized as fluff, she absolutely had the skills to make it legit. She was camera friendly but definitely more than a spokesmodel and, by all accounts, well respected in her world.
Much like the popularity and demographics of the gun world, the motorsports and car culture world are on somewhat shaky ground and need all the young blood and positive role models they can get. Jessi was an ambassador in that respect and that's why she'll be missed by so many.
Godspeed, Jessi Combs.

RIP Jessi. For those who say it was not worth it, why chance it? well, I raced motorcycles in the desert in amateur class----in other words, risked my life for a trophy. Of course some say it's not worth it. But the prize at the end is just a symbol that you will smile at in later years. Others will never know the actions, efforts, pain, fatigue that you have experienced. It's the very act of participating that counts. Don't belittle something you can not relate to.

Many sports appear to have some kind of risk factor as an amplifying factor. Many could be considered by some to be stupid/dumb. I think of mountain climbing ie Everest. Racing, yup. Skydiving. Golf is pretty tame, but why chase a little ball around a field? Nope, I'm not criticizing just pointing out that it's recreation... the things we do for enjoyment are varied and a personal choice.

I will probably go out from eating foods I shouldn't... it's my choice. Or I'll get accidentally shot by an IDPA competitor.

Whatever.

RIP Jesse!!!

Many sports appear to have some kind of risk factor as an amplifying factor. Many could be considered by some to be stupid/dumb. I think of mountain climbing ie Everest. Racing, yup. Skydiving. Golf is pretty tame, but why chase a little ball around a field? Nope, I'm not criticizing just pointing out that it's recreation... the things we do for enjoyment are varied and a personal choice.

I will probably go out from eating foods I shouldn't... it's my choice. Or I'll get accidentally shot by an IDPA competitor.

Whatever.

RIP Jesse!!!

Agreed but people with negative stuff to say especially when it comes to those who have chosen to live and die free doing what they love should just shut there pie holes and go back to there mamas basement!:p:D

all life is a gamble, someone hit by lightening on a golf course and any other death is beyond our control. no matter how it happens if you are doing something you truly love, it's the only plus. the saddest are the dreams missed.

mythbusters-star-dies-while-attempting-to-break-land-speed-record-9.jpg z1-jessi_combs-land-speed-600-5.jpg mythbusters-star-dies-while-attempting-to-break-land-speed-record-6.jpg mythbusters-star-dies-while-attempting-to-break-land-speed-record-1.jpg mythbusters-star-dies-while-attempting-to-break-land-speed-record-7.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top