Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Rimfire section

Discussion in 'Questions, Problems, & Feedback' started by acp, Jun 12, 2012.

1. acp

acp Tangent Active Member

I proposed a rimfire section to JoeLink and he said he would think on it, say like tricks, tips, and mods along with general discussion and reveiws what do other members think?

2. bikejunkie

bikejunkie Salem Well-Known Member

Hasn't everything in the world already been said about the Ruger 10/22?

3. acp

Not only rifles, pistols say like mark 1,2,and3 how to for disasembly, and installing volqurtsen internals the limit is only your imagination.. It could be sweet and yes 10/22 tricks for lighter triggers also come to mind

4. bikejunkie

bikejunkie Salem Well-Known Member

I'm just pulling your chain- My wife and I shoot more .22lr than anything else, me with a Marlin 7000, her with a 10/22. Also a Sig Mosquito...

5. acp

I just want people on board! maybe if there is enuff intrest it can happen 22's are what i like to shoot the most and really want a section thats devoted to them.. They are great tools for new shooters and are fun and cheep

6. Mark W.

Mark W. Silverton, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I see nothing wrong with a rimfire section BUT this forum would have a very hard time covering every type of firearm and http://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums/index.php is one of the ultimate rimfire sites on the net with dozens of catagories of rimfire to ask and answer questions in. So it might be easier to direct traffic towards an established on topic site.

7. acp

mark you have no vision.. lol

8. Bunny

Bunny Portland, OR Well-Known Member

I'd like to see one too. :thumbup: