JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
Reactions
Rimfire Challenge match July 31st. Registration link: https://practiscore.com/drrc-22-rimfire-challenge-july-31/register

4 stages of pistol, 4 stages of rifle $5 per gun for members, $7.50 per gun for non members. Lunch included with registration (assuming COVID restrictions are relaxed) Prizes awarded for Overall Champion, Top Lady, Top Senior and Top Noob (1st or 2nd time shooting with us) plus a raffle at the end.

Anything chambered in .22lr is fair game. Please have at least 3 magazines (5 or 6 is better). No tube fed rifles please. It's okay to share equipment and loaners are available.

Last match of the year will be Oct 9.

Hi Guys! Stoked to come shoot with everyone on Saturday. This will be my second event with you guys and ever. Is there any chance to sight Friday or Saturday before the comp. only asking because I'm trying to be good and not do any shooting in the national forest. Any help or responses is appreciated.
JD

If your not a member you need to be a guest of a member to shoot, I just went this morning or I would let you come out with me.

No worries, thanks for the response. Probably not going to get a chance anyway with work, and I know my pistols are mostly zeroed. Just hoping to test the rifle. Should be a lot of fun regardless

My eye sight is dwindling and scopes work best for me these days

So that being said I hope you all have a fantastic time

I will not make it

thanks for the fast reply and have a great day

Don't sweat too much about not being sighted in. The targets are big and close. If you're in the ballpark you won't have an issue.

Fredball - we have a Sr. Division and scopes are fine but again, the targets are large and close. 20-105 feet for rifle and 10" is the smallest plate.

One of our first matches a guy had a ruger 10/22 with the factory sights. He folded the rear sight down and used his front sight like a shotgun bead and did just fine.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top