JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
It's time to pay the piper for the new ultralight so ...

Remington 722, 257 Roberts, original sights, drilled and tapped for scope, excellent wood and metal, lop cut to 13.5, excellent trigger and bore.
$425 obo

SPFWinchester Model 70 XTR Sporter Magnum with BOSS system, 338 Win Mag, factory bedded synthetic stock, excellent trigger and bore, fitted with Winchester version of the Browning BOSS system; very good condition; $400 obo

Finally, and this one is a little harder to part with,

SPFCZ 527 American in 223, excellent condition, bedded, set trigger, walnut in excellent condition, mounts and rings included; $425 obo; I'll include a Bushnell 6x18 AO for an additional $50.

I know, useless without pics, I'll get them up tonight when I get my camera back. All nice rifles though, you won't be disappointed.

I'll be in the valley and pdx first of the week, could to ftf. For sale on another site too, so need to pm me to be sure I see your questions or "I'll take it!"

Thanks for looking.

th_722001.jpg th_722002.jpg th_722003.jpg th_722004.jpg th_Mod70001.jpg th_Mod70002.jpg th_Mod70004.jpg