JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$20
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Custom made rifle/ shotgun and fishing pole rolling racks. One pistol mount rack as well for your fortress. Wish I had the arsenal to fill them all up but have too many and making some room. Make me an offer. If I have to put a price I'll say $20 each but I'm probably really flexible. Will accept ammo trades in .22, .40sw, 12 or 20 ga trap loads, 10mm, 38/357, 30.06, 30-30. Make an offer if your interested. Nicely made and will make a nice looking gun room even nicer.

DA7FCF1E-DAFC-4CF8-9CF7-AEFDA7EBFE5C.jpeg F2BD30AB-C209-4D46-B6D1-CA3D21229FB3.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I could use one of those for next to the safes, for when retrieving one from the back. What part of Salem are you in, I'd be coming from the Stayton area. I may be looking for more than one.

I could use one of those for next to the safes, for when retrieving one from the back. What part of Salem are you in, I'd be coming from the Stayton area. I may be looking for more than one.
Turner area. Shoot me a PM with your contact information and I'll reach out if you're interested in taking a look.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top