JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$4200
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This firearm is in need of someone to appreciate it more than I have been able to. Up for sale or trade is a Rifle Dynamics 704p. It has seen no more than 300 rounds since it was finished being built by Rifle Dynamics in August of 2020. I purchased this firearm with the idea I would one day SBR it but other responsibilities and interests presented themselves.

https://rifledynamics.com/gtedition

The firearm is identical to the video above with the exception of the muzzle device and with the addition of the Krebs Custom Safety. It currently has a Silencerco muzzle brake and is tuned for the Silencerco Omega suppressor. The firearm has always cycled SuperSonics and subsonic rounds without a problem. The Subsonics are VERY quiet when suppressor is mounted. The gas system can easily be tuned for a different suppressor with a turn of an Allen wrench on the front sight.

The firearm package will come with the following:
-Rifle Dynamics Ak47 704p
-4 Bulgarian Circle 10 magazines
~3,000 Russian rounds of 762 x 39 (will need to count to be sure)
-Factory Rifle Dynamics hard case
-Gifted Bronze NW Firearms Membership

Unfortunately the suppressor, Bakelite magazine and light attached to the firearm will not be included.

Trades Interests:
I have my heart set on a Benelli m4 with collapsible buttstock. Other quality firearms would also be considered if the trade price is fairly equal.

Thank you for your time. Will be able to send additional photos if need be.

E385E18A-F0A5-4AEF-874B-ED8A8847EB71.jpeg 9B506AB3-B147-459A-9ADB-D7DE3DA0AB5D.jpeg 40DBE200-FB06-49A5-9158-7D771F6F37D7.jpeg 541F4FF1-216D-4305-AC99-30D916AFF88F.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: