JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
like new in box rock island tactical .45 acp handgun. A total of 20 rounds down the chamber, lost interest and moving on to new things. Bought brand new for 499.00 with shipping will sacrifice at 475.00. Also if interested I have two brand new, only one used, wilson combat 7 round magizines will sell for 30.00 pair, bought new for 25.00 each. I also have a bianchi covert 120 formed holster new conditon payed 70.00 will sacrifice for 50.00 pm me if you are interested will only ship to fll out of state. Oregon Residence will need to show DL and sign bill of sale. I have had requests for the wilson combat mags outside of this sale and will consider if they do not go with the sale of the firearm but at this time I will not break up my idems for individual sale. Great deal on a rock solid rock island compact tacticle thanks for looking

I am having trouble attaching a picture to the nwfa fourm but if you email me personally I can send you a picture through email [email protected]
the link in the above post to impact guns is a exact copy of what I am offering but I cant tell if the above image has a park finish

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.