JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So tax return time is coming. Iv ben wanting a ria 1911 for sometime now, and canot find any dealers that sell localy. I am willing to drive a bit to find one, but it must be in washington. I live in vancouver wa. Can anyone point me in a good direction to find one? I want my hard earned money returned back into local economy if possible, mom pop shops maybe? I do not want to order one online, and this is the only time of year i can buy myself something without breaking bank. I dont want to spend to much(which is y i would go with an ria) other budget brand 1911's and dealer locations would be aweosme as well.
Thanks everyone for info!

Why the opposition to ordering online? RIA's can have a rather large price variance and ordering online could save you ALOT of money!

Or find a good dealer and have them order it for you and take care of you. Most will be set up with Davidson's and multiple other distributors and should be able to get what you want rather quick.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top