JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
-----SOLD-----RG Model 30 in 22 LR, double action, 6 shooter. RG is a Miami, FL importer that usually imports from Brazil, but this piece came from Germany (Reads "Made in Germany" on barrel). Pistol has been trucked around on back-packing, fishing and camping trips and as such has obvious use/wear on blue/black coating/finish (does not affect function or dependability). Round count is fairly low, but that shouldn't matter too much as these little 22's can shoot thousands of rounds in their use-life. Cylinder locks up well and lines up with barrel, cycles as it should, ejector is a good design and all over single-double action is good to go.
Purchaser must be 21 or over, Oregon resident, willing to show ID and sign a bill of sale.
Price is Cash-$150 Firm at this time. The only possible trade I will consider will be a .380 that I can add cash to as I'm looking for a medium to good .380 auto.
Thank you for looking!

RG Model 30 in 22LR-Double action - Firearms : Pistols

Click on above link to view pictures

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads