JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Try my new wallet liner
aluminium-foil-paper-500x500.jpg

I bought an RFID blocking wallet a couple of years ago,
No idea how well it works, but the reviews were good, and I haven't had a credit card hijacked since.
^^^^^^ This. Our cards were hijacked a couple of times a year. About 2 years ago wife went to a
rfid blocking card case for her purse, and I went to a decent leather rfid blocking wallet. Haven't had a card hijacked since. Brand on the wallet is TRNDZ.

I got hijacked by Home Depot twice, got an RFID blocker wallet and haven't been jacked since! It seems to work well, and bonus is it also makes a visual scan of my DL impossible, you can see it clear with bare eyes, but Scanners cannot read it when some jackwagon clerk tries to scan it! I NEVER HAND ANY ONE MY D.L. PERIOD!!! There is Non one outside LEO who needs or requires me to show a D.L. and I refuse! I have been asked to leave businesses for refusing to show my D.L. !

I try the chip 3 times and it doesn't work (go figure) then I swipe it and do my pin. Got some weird looks, especially at Freddie's. Had a manager tell me that it was the last time I could do that cause I "defaced" my card....that was like 3 years ago. Still shop at the same Freddie's......

I try the chip 3 times and it doesn't work (go figure) then I swipe it and do my pin. Got some weird looks, especially at Freddie's. Had a manager tell me that it was the last time I could do that cause I "defaced" my card....that was like 3 years ago. Still shop at the same Freddie's......
Got it, thanks!

I have an RFID blocking wallet because that feature came with the wallet layout I wanted.

If it didn't come with it, I'd have purchased the wallet anyway.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top