JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Aero
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a virtually new 20" AeroPrecision upper in 6mmARC on a KE Arms KE-15 lower (http://www.kearms.com/OD-Greeen-kp-15-complete-mil-spec-fcg.aspx) in black, painted camo and not ambidextrous. The upper was bought from
Brownell's and they " partnered with Aero Precision and Ballistic Advantage to bring Upper Receivers in the exciting new 6mm ARC to market. Each Aero Precision 6mm ARC Complete Upper Receiver features a M4E1 Receiver with Atlas R-One 15 Inch handguard. Each Stainless Steel Barrel is precision machined by Ballistic Advantage, with a 1-7 twist and a bead blast finish. 16" and 18" upper offer a mid-length gas system and the longer 20" and 24" setups have a rifle length gas system. Uppers include a matched 6mm ARC Bolt with Carrier. The muzzle is capped with a VG6 Gamma Muzzle Brake. I have put 10 rounds down the barrel for function testing and put the rifle back in it's case. I have since decided to go to the 6ARC in a bolt gun so this can go down the road. Included is a Midway USA hard case, 2 x Alexander Arms 4 round magazines and a short Magpul under rail. No iron sights are provided but I will include a Nikon 3x P223 compact scope with mounting brackets. Selling for $1000 complete, firm price, no interest in trades. Price goes to $1200 if I have to ship it. Cash or US Postal Money Order only. PM me here.
P3140001.JPG P3140002.JPG P3140003.JPG P3140004.JPG P3140005.JPG P3140006.JPG P3140007.JPG P3140008.JPG P3140009.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service