JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a few HK'S p2000sk, usp 45 tactical , p30, mp5, 53, 91, I think they are some of the nicest guns out there. Just hard to find or expensive holsters and accessories.buddy But Congratulations on a fine purchase! That pistol will last you forever ...

Yeah I heard about that 91k test and was amaze! That was actually one of the reason why I got it :).... I have owned SA 1911 and glock 27... Wish they have this in 45 acp but 9mm will do.. I know they have this in 40 but after the 1911 I prefer a 45acp stopping power or a 9mm for cheap ammo and adequate power :)

I have the hk45 and have to say it is the most accurate and comfortable .45acp that I have ever fired. Almost the same design as the P30, the HK45 has a safety. Costs about $100-150 more. Love it so much that I am considering selling my XDm 9mm and replacing it with the P30L (longer barrel). Guarentee you will be pleased.

Only thing I would improve on mine is the trigger. Very heavy dual action, and single action could be a little crisper, but overall probably the best pistol I have ever owned or shot. Congrats!

<broken link removed>

I have the hk45 and have to say it is the most accurate and comfortable .45acp that I have ever fired. Almost the same design as the P30, the HK45 has a safety. Costs about $100-150 more. Love it so much that I am considering selling my XDm 9mm and replacing it with the P30L (longer barrel). Guarentee you will be pleased.

Only thing I would improve on mine is the trigger. Very heavy dual action, and single action could be a little crisper, but overall probably the best pistol I have ever owned or shot. Congrats!

<broken link removed>

As an option to the DA/SA, have you tried any of the LEM trigger packs? I have the V2 trigger on my P2000 and it's really good. You lose the thumb safety though, if that's important to you.

As an option to the DA/SA, have you tried any of the LEM trigger packs? I have the V2 trigger on my P2000 and it's really good. You lose the thumb safety though, if that's important to you.

I read about the LEM trigger and think it is the way to go for a service firearm, but I like having the option when at the range. Also, I carry this thing in the woods when I hunt so I like having the safety just in case. Good suggestion though.

http://www.triggerwork.net/usp.html
cost depends on what you want done. That said, Bill's prices are some of the best in the business. Turn around was about a week--also one of the best in the business. Call Bill and ask him the best way to ship.

Thanks. Funny thing is that I just found that site today and was considering it, knew I recognized the name. Prices seem very reasonable, nice to hear that the work is of good quality. I'll be giving them a call.

The P30 is overall a great 9mm. The trigger could be better, IMHO. I am used to my HK45c which has a better trigger. I am sending the P30 to Bruce Grey to work his trigger magic on. He is more expensive than Bill, but his work is detailed and he recoats all of the parts after smoothing them out.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top