JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, let's see.....

The U.S. is 17 Trillion in debt, and they have 1.5 Million retired Federal Employees. What better way to try to balance the budget than to demonize those who worked below union scale for thirty plus years, and others who are non-federal and retired on pensions, to justify cutting those benefits or eliminating them in their entirety. I believe they want to withhold that benefit and confiscate the private plans.

Growth in federal retiree numbers, cost projected - The Federal Eye - The Washington Post
CBO numbers show that as of this year, there are 1.5 million CSRS annuitants with an average monthly benefit of $3,123, plus 543,000 survivor beneficiaries averaging $1,429 in monthly benefits. By 2012, it said, CSRS retiree and survivor beneficiaries will decrease slightly, to 1.4 million and 428,000, as beneficiaries who die are not fully replaced by new retirements of the dwindling number of workers under that system.

Those declines will be more than offset by an increase in FERS beneficiaries as more of that group becomes eligible to retire. The 461,000 annuitants and 45,000 survivors will grow to 1.1 million and 108,000, respectively. The average monthly benefit will rise from $1,147 to $1,671 for annuitants and from $482 to $704 for survivors, CBO said.

The budget office projected that total spending on federal retirement will grow from $73.9 billion to $95.7 billion over that time. It projects inflation increases to benefits ranging from 1.3 to 2.3 percent.

Well, let's see.....

The U.S. is 17 Trillion in debt, and they have 1.5 Million retired Federal Employees. What better way to try to balance the budget than to demonize those who worked below union scale for thirty plus years, and others who are non-federal and retired on pensions, to justify cutting those benefits or eliminating them in their entirety. I believe they want to withhold that benefit and confiscate the private plans.

Growth in federal retiree numbers, cost projected - The Federal Eye - The Washington Post

That sounds like it. Going to be some very pizzed off folks Hell they stole mine, all of it 8 or 9 years ago.
Karma got those that did.

Carlin nails it at 01:55 - NSFW - dead on 100% correct - "they are coming for your retirement money"

Anyone naive enough to have a 401k and believe it will mean squat with what is coming deserves the screwing they'll be getting from behind. The banksters are lining up to steal it all. They've already made their intentions clear, but many are so encased inside their Normalcy Bias that they can't see it.

I really do have to laugh about IRA/Social Security/Pensions because they really are going to be a joke.

Example: Go to your bank and ask for $5000 cash (if you have it of course). The looks. The panic. What do you need it for?, let me talk to my manager ....
You see to them it is all theirs, not yours.

Now JUST TRY to get money from a financial institution after a serious national incident, SHTF, economic collapse, whatever .... LOL! Not happening!

They've already told you they plan on extended 'bank holidays' in the event of any calamity. Ie, time to rob you.

What you have in your POSSESSION is ALL you are going to have my friend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Example: Go to your bank and ask for $5000 cash (if you have it of course). The looks. The panic. What do you need it for?, let me talk to my manager ....
You see to them it is all theirs, not yours.

LOL, I did that when I went to buy a tractor. Wanted 12 K cash.
I thought we were going to need an ambulance by the terror in their faces. Got the 3rd degree. Threatened to sent notice to the IRS and then wanted to only give me a bank check for it.
I cant repeat what I said, here, but I was given the cash the following morning without a word out of them. Went and bought my tractor and Rears flail and then went back and took all my funds and put it in another financial institution. I think it took them a few days to clean their diapers.
Pretty damned sorry state of affairs to have to put up with crap like that with your own money.

small increments over a long period of time alerts no government spy's.
When I bought my Kia Soul same panic look, but we left a very nice paper trail so no alarm bells went off.
If you are of retirement age the government can go back 5 years after your last withdrawal, if you apply for Medicaid.
Just look up your costs on assisted living homes, than look up what government pays and any money you have gets flushed down government drain.

LOL, I did that when I went to buy a tractor. Wanted 12 K cash.
I thought we were going to need an ambulance by the terror in their faces. Got the 3rd degree. Threatened to sent notice to the IRS and then wanted to only give me a bank check for it.
I cant repeat what I said, here, but I was given the cash the following morning without a word out of them. Went and bought my tractor and Rears flail and then went back and took all my funds and put it in another financial institution. I think it took them a few days to clean their diapers.
Pretty damned sorry state of affairs to have to put up with crap like that with your own money.

Ya, i get the same thing, when i go to the bank and want large sums of cash, they want to give me a bank draft, THEN want to charge me $5.00 to get my own money. so i always tell them NO i want cash.. its my money give me cash. its weird that when you go to a bank they can't scrounge up a few grand of actual money. they didn't seem to have a problem taking my money in...

Back to the original post, I read somewhere a couple of months ago that the median amount saved in 401k/IRA is $12,000. That means that a LOT of people have nothing saved for retirement.

It is the first time I've seen the phrase "savings inequality". Let's see if that concept gets air under its wings with the media and greater public. "What's yours is mine, comrade."

I agree completely that the government and the IMF look at the money in 401k's and IRA's as a sweet treat. Do not be surprised if one day all of these funds are rolled (read: forced) into a new national pension plan, and behind the scenes that money is used to reduce the Federal debt. "Yes, yes comrade. You'll get your fair share."

Peter

They have been planning to nationalize your private retirement accounts for years. This will probably President Hillary's ACA moment.

Marxism
If you hate G Beck ignore this:
In 2009 or so Beck started talking about how the O-govt planned to impoverish America through theft of investments, retirement, bank accounts. I started divesting myself and buying real goods, I wish I had bought more!
I also bought some optics and over the past 3 years I have seen prices increase as much as 150% on some items, same for ammo, car tires, gasoline
My bank account is almost empty and I have no other accounts
I intend to increase my food supplies next year

I'm surprised Carlin wasn't offed.

He very likely was.

He was an old smoker, but was active and in good overall health, and then - gone just as he was starting to tell it like it is at every opportunity.

Anyone who believes that those who say too much in the public eye are not offed are naive. He was saying worse on various MSM news shows about politics being meaningless because it is just a stage show for the slaves, etc.

I was seriously liking the direction he was taking. He didn't use the feared "word" yet but I had hope. He certainly did know who the slave masters were since he was in entertainment

He very like was. He was an old smoker, but was active and in good overall health, and then - gone just as he was starting to tell it like it is at every opportunity.

Anyone who believes that those who say too much in the public eye are not offed are naive. He was saying worse on various MSM news shows about politics being meaningless because it is just a stage show for the slaves, etc.

It's a pretty safe bet that G.C. believed and was the author of all he spoke of. But guys like Alex Jones are in my opinion possible govt. misinformation tools made to look crazy. One minute he's talking a perfectly logical rant about the evils of the NSA, the next minute its fluoride. No offense to people who worry about fluoride, I'm one of them but his mixture of topics and his obnoxious style make me believe he's a govt. agent out to make anyone who talks about these things look off kilter. If Alex Jones was a more of a calm person, funny like Carlin and stayed away from the less mainstream conspiracies I believe he would be dead now. Carlin wasn't a relevant threat to anyone before his death. Too old and past his prime. They let him die a natural death I believe.

Someone who speaks the truth irregardless of the consequences is normally relegated to live in poverty. There is never an atta boy or revenue from being 100% sincere in sharing truth.

If someone is famous, has a platform or soap box to speak from, and then they start speaking real truth to power they are eliminated, marginalized, or a media campaign is started to make the person out as 'crazy', etc (Carlin, Charlie Sheen, Rosie O'donnell, and many others less famous like Bill Hicks). Don't even think about asking any real questions via an MSM platform.

Those who appear to be sincere about the truth, speak with a bullhorn about 'elites', etc, and make millions are never legit (Alex Jones, etc). You can still crow pick truths from what they have to say, but there are allowed to do what they do because there are certain gag orders on them. There is always something hidden that they won't address. They say 'elite' or focus on the people way down the pyramid that are meant to take the hits.

Semi-truthers are pretty much what they are; they drag along their own delusions, but act like they 'know it all.'

There is never a reward for speaking the truth plus only about 2% of the masses can even attempt to process what you say; the programming and mind control in place is that powerful.

An example would be Jordan Maxwell who has researched certain truths for over 40 years and his research is plagiarized constantly. He has his flaws, he's cranky and bitter, and sometimes ungrateful, but his knowledge is amazing. His reward for 40+ years of sharing knowledge - sleeping on the floor of a two bedroom apt, charity from friends. NO atta boy, ever.

The Wachowski Brothers acknowledged that they got the idea for the Matrix movies partially from his earlier book The Matrix. But no $ of course for him. Just old age, banishment and poverty. My favorite quote of his - 'sharing truth with my fellow Americans is like trying to scoop up the Pacific Ocean with a Dixie cup." People want comforting messages only. They believe what they want to believe.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top