JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Where I live I am about maybe 2 miles from the Sheriff, Local PD, Ambulance, 2.5 miles from a Hospital.
Now guns were not involved and is why its in OFF TOPIC a man that looked in sad shape came up our road, refused help from the neighbor but looked like he might drop right in the road. Mrs Called 911 neighbor called 911, 35 minutes later no body, the guy finally moved on down the road out of sight.

Tell your left lovers, that police time is not what you see on TV.
35+ minutes no cops, no ambulance, no firetruck.
Now before some think well he was well enough to walk, he was stopping every 5 feet as he moved away stumbling. Looked like heat stroke.

And this my friends is why you can not count on help getting there. At times its works but more often then not response times are way more then you can wait.

RANT OVER

PS yes people and us tried to help and is why we turned it over to the professionals, they can check him out for his own safety I can't.

Even if the cops headed out right after I called, it would still be an 11 mile drive for them. Alarms, cameras, and guns are my protection. Cops will only be able to collect the bodies out here. Hopefully they're not mine or my own.

I agree as well not knocking LEO's they simply are always understaffed no matter what city.

There is a Youtube video where a guy went around to police stations and asked about their response times
some said get the hell out. But most were honest and said from the time they get a call it can be XYZ.
After compiling this study concluded that the average response time was 15-20 minutes. Nothing like the 4 or 5 the media
tells us, as why we do not need a gun. And that taking good and bad depending where you live.
There was a guy down this same road maybe 10 years ago, came to his EX with a Shotgun about 5 people called including the ex-Girlfriend, she crawled out a back window meanwhile he finally busted down the door and had 10 minutes to search the house.
The cops arrived in about 15 minutes, Had she been still inside, she would have been long dead. They found him in an upstairs room as he was looking for her, not aware she snuck out.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top