1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

WTB OR reposting wanted 22lr or 223/556 rifle

Discussion in 'Rifles Wanted' started by GlockDoc, Mar 18, 2014.

1. GlockDoc

GlockDoc Oregon New Member

Im looking for a rifle that shoots either 22lr or 223/556 that isnt a ar15 .
    I just want a cheaper rifle something that i can have fun with shooting cheaper ammo i already have .
    I have a mosin nagant 91/30 or let me know how much your looking for .
  2. etrain16

etrain16 Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I don't have one for you, but if you don't want to spend too much, I can recommend a used Marlin Model 60. I have two of them. Tube-fed, accurate and reliable with most ammo. I've been seeing some making the rounds for under $150, and can usually be had for around $125. My 2 are 1983 vintage and still going strong today. If you're not opposed to using them, I recall spotting one or two on Armslist recently, I don't think I've seen any listed here.
  3. Bill

Bill Carlton Member

I would normally send an offer in a PM , But with the new site I'm not sure how to send PM's, so I will post it so everyone can see. What is your price range for a 223 bolt gun? I have a Savage 112 Bull barrel with Leupold 3x9 that shoots very well! I think the gun is worth $325-$350 , scope around $200 package for $525.