JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Im looking for a rifle that shoots either 22lr or 223/556 that isnt a ar15 .
I just want a cheaper rifle something that i can have fun with shooting cheaper ammo i already have .
I have a mosin nagant 91/30 or let me know how much your looking for .
Thanks

I don't have one for you, but if you don't want to spend too much, I can recommend a used Marlin Model 60. I have two of them. Tube-fed, accurate and reliable with most ammo. I've been seeing some making the rounds for under $150, and can usually be had for around $125. My 2 are 1983 vintage and still going strong today. If you're not opposed to using them, I recall spotting one or two on Armslist recently, I don't think I've seen any listed here.

I would normally send an offer in a PM , But with the new site I'm not sure how to send PM's, so I will post it so everyone can see. What is your price range for a 223 bolt gun? I have a Savage 112 Bull barrel with Leupold 3x9 that shoots very well! I think the gun is worth $325-$350 , scope around $200 package for $525.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.