JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello,

I have an 870 12ga HD setup that I pretty much have perfect for my liking. She normally stays under my bed at night. The only reason I'm considering parting with it is because I finally got my Versamax carrier welded up, and she runs perfectly, so I don't need a second shotgun really. This 870 has a Knoxx recoil reducing copstock on it, 18" rifle sighted imp cyl barrel, Mesa tactical metal side saddle, and a high end brand name (sorry can't remember off the top of my head right now) 2 shot mag tube extension & sling mount, & hi-viz follower. She's got enough rounds through her that the action is nice and smooth. The trigger is really very nice as well. $450 obo FTF. Well that went fast. Sold Pending Funds

As for trades, if you have a Winchester 52A early variant with the old flip up peep sight and Unertl bases, I would be very interested in trading. I might also want a Winchester 97 hammer pump 12ga takedown for a trench gun repro build. I would like a higher quality Leupold scope for my 22lr, so if you have something like that, let me know as well. I have a BSA Sweet 22lr 3-9x40mm scope with Butler Creek covers I would let go for $40 if I can get a replacement Leupold scope.

Feel free to hit me up with other trades or offers. Thanks guys.

Last Edited: