Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Remmington 770 30.06 $275

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by cbdolphin, Mar 12, 2010.

1. cbdolphin

cbdolphin Corvallis, OR WTB Spikes Tactical Lowers, cash in hand!

I have a Like New Remmington 770 chamberedin 30.06. It was tested for function (worked great) and hasn't left the gun safe again.

Asking 275 for the rifle alone and then another 55 for the 94-95 rounds of 30.06.

All the ammo is factory Remington/Winchester.

I need atleast 125 in cash but will be willing to accept partial trades for 5.56/.223 and 7.62x39 (going by current market prices) and AR/AK magazines.

I'm wanting the cash to buy a Burris Fastfire or a Trijicon Reflex. If you have either of these, or any decent reflex sight cash would not be nessecary.

PM offers, thanks!

While I'm not specifically looking for anything else, it won't hurt to make an offer as I am generally open to anything that peaks my interested so just shoot me a PM, the worst I can do is say no.

2. BADBLOOD911

BADBLOOD911 SHERIDAN OREGON New Member

Have a combat masterpiece 38 spl. S&w
    how you trade?

3. cbdolphin

Not really looking for one atm, thanks anyways.

4. Bhuntin

Bhuntin Vancouver, WA Member

pictures? Is it a detachable mag?

5. cbdolphin

http://www.remington.com/products/firearms/centerfire/model-770/model-770.aspx

That is the rifle. I don't have pics but that is exactly what it is, mine only has 5-7 rounds down the pipe and was cleaned right afterwards. About as close as you can get to new.

I will sell just the rifle for 295+ shipping, I am not able to ship ammunition due to the lack of shipping providers in my area.

And yes, it has a detachable mag.

6. 2-b-d

2-b-d Clatskanie, Or Member

Pm sent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.