JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$675
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
300 Winchester Magnum
City
University place
State
Washington
Zip Code
Looking to sale. Good rifle just looking to go for a Lighter mountain set up. Just the rifle scope or bipod not included

Looking for a tikka t3, superlite or something like that. 300wm or I would possibly consider a 65cm

5CE6AD8A-35FB-47B5-9A90-E66C70599420.jpeg EC74E9F2-5818-4FFD-9F4D-7A1BF57DF0A1.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Rifle as set up now weighs 9.4 pounds. That would include the bipod, sling, scope and 4 cartridges
Thats actually pretty light with everything. A Tikka your only gonna lose about a pound to a pound and a half of weight with everything like your set up. 300 win mag is a amazing round. Or you just wanting something smaller.

I thought the same. I put between 10-12 miles a day typically on higher elevations and a 1.5 pounds is noticeable! Maybe not to everyone, but I sure do. I compared it to my buddies kimber 84m and it was massively different. With a Leupold scope I bought I can get it right at 7.3lbs which is about what I am looking for. I do prefer .300wm as my all around round. Now that my 10 year old will be hunting with me I will also looking for something lighter he can shoot.

I thought the same. I put between 10-12 miles a day typically on higher elevations and a 1.5 pounds is noticeable! Maybe not to everyone, but I sure do. I compared it to my buddies kimber 84m and it was massively different. With a Leupold scope I bought I can get it right at 7.3lbs which is about what I am looking for. I do prefer .300wm as my all around round. Now that my 10 year old will be hunting with me I will also looking for something lighter he can shoot.
Yah kimber makes some extremely light rifles. As long as the caliber is smaller they won't pack to much of recoil. Yah I sometimes go on 10 to 15 mile hikes. Usually my average is around 3 to 6 miles a day in the woods. Yah lighter rifle on the should makes a difference I notice it also. Especially when I'm packing my hunting back and side arm and rifle. Perfect caliber for your Son would be a 270win or 25-06 or 243win. I started my Son our at 8 years old hunting. He passed hunters Ed and went hunting. I got him a Husqvarna 243win bolt action made in Sweden. Old rifle but a tack driver. He is 19 now and admires that rifle.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top