JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Last night I used a several year old code (that I found elsewhere on the internet) at the Remington Country Store and it still worked, so I thought I would pass it on. It is NP07. It gives you 25% off your order. There is also free shipping if your order is over $100.

Remington Country Store & Parts Store

The store doesn't have a lot to offer other than apparel, but they do have replacement barrels and chokes for their shotguns as well as general replacement parts for their shotguns and rifles. Last night I got a new 20" improved choke rifle sighted barrel for my 870 for $94 including tax and delivery. The cheapest price I could find anywhere else online was $116 plus tax and shipping, so it seems like it was a pretty good deal. I tried the code again a few minutes ago and it still worked so I thought I would pass it along.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top