JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
High quality Remington Spartan 28G O/U professionally cut to 18.5" by master gunsmith and set up as coach or home defense shotgun. Custom barrel end plate with Light Pipe front sight. Light and easy to handle, it's a great choice for a smaller person's house gun. Asking $425 or interesting handgun trades. NOTE: I'm listing this for a buddy of mine who lacks email, so please don't PM me on this one - call Doug at 541-806-8660. Thanks.

BTW, Doug lives in The Gorge, but travels extensively to the Seattle/Tacoma area, so delivery to the eastern end of the state is possible.

th_SHOT-3.jpg th_SHOT-1.jpg th_SHOT-2.jpg th_SHOT-4.jpg th_SHOT-5.jpg

High quality Remington Spartan 28G O/U professionally cut to 18.5" by master gunsmith and set up as coach or home defense shotgun. Custom barrel end plate with Light Pipe front sight. Light and easy to handle, it's a great choice for a smaller person's house gun. Asking $425 or interesting handgun trades. NOTE: I'm listing this for a buddy of mine who lacks email, so please don't PM me on this one - call Doug at 541-806-8660. Thanks.

BTW, Doug lives in The Gorge, but travels extensively to the Seattle/Tacoma area, so delivery to the eastern end of the state is possible.

bump-o-matic

th_SHOT-3.jpg th_SHOT-1.jpg th_SHOT-2.jpg th_SHOT-4.jpg th_SHOT-5.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.