JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I bought this used a while ago thinking I would use it to replace my heavy barrel .30-06 for long range shooting. But I have too much effort into the .30-06 already. So this one is just taking up a slot in my safe that could go to something else.

This is a Remington 700 Sendero in .300 Win Mag. It has the HS Precision and heavy barrel and target crown. The bluing and stock are in excellent shape. I do not have a round count, I have only shot five or ten rounds through it, but I got it used. It does not have the box or paperwork, as I didn't have them when I got it. It's a nice shooter, I just prefer my .30-06. It does have the J-Lock on the shroud, but you can replace the shroud pretty easily. Clean shrouds are available from Brownells, MidwayUSA, and Pacific Tool and Gauge.

The gun is $850. The ammunition and bi-pod are not included, but are available for additional cost. The ammo is all Winchester Fail-Safe. Three boxes of 150 grain and one of 165 grain. I bought it more for the cases than for the ammo. I planned to handload for this gun. The four boxes are available for $100.

I'm having trouble uploading photos, but will get them posted ASAP. Until then I can email photos...

View attachment 205456

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.