JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
****Sold Out****

This deal is $89.95 shipped if purchased by CMP affiliated clubs using the club account.

<broken link removed>

Edit:
Unfortunately to buy from the CMP you have to be a member of an affiliated club or be a member of the CMP. I knew they required this for firearms purchases but didn't realise it also applied to ammo purchases. Here's a list by state and if you belong to one of these you qualify. http://www.odcmp.com/Clubs/searchclubs.htm Just clicked the state you want to check. They also have other things that qualify like if you belong to the VFW or are in the military. I think the clubs is in reference to CMP affliated/approved shooting clubs in that list.

"In addition to shooting clubs, the CMP also has several special affiliates. Membership in these organizations satisfies our requirement for purchase. They include: Congressionally chartered veterans' organizations such as the VFW, AL, DAV, MCL, etc., U.S. Military services (active or reserves), National Guard, to include retirees. Finally, professional 501(c)3 law enforcement organizations and associations such as the FOP, NAPO, NSA, etc are included."

I ordered two cases.

Aloha, Mark

PS.........NOTE:

4S22RSURP-5000
Remington .22 Long Rifle Ammunition
US Military contract Remington .22LR ammunition dated 1995
production. Original packaging, 5000 rd case, consisting of
ten 500 rd bricks made up of ten 50 rd boxes each. The 5000
rd. case is over packed in a sealed foil barrier for long
term storage. This ammunition has a 40 gr. lead round nose
projectile and a velocity of aprox. 1135 fps. at the muzzle.

Individual purchase - $90 per case plus S&H $24.95 per case.
(S&H to Alaska or Hawaii $39.95 per case).

Club Purchase - $65 per case plus S&H $24.95 per case (S&H
to Alaska or Hawaii $39.95 per case).

Proof of club membership and proof of citizenship required
for this purchase.
TO INSURE THE CLUB DISCOUNT, PLEASE PLACE ORDER UNDER CLUB
ACCOUNT. CLUB DISCOUNT WILL BE APPLIED AT TIME OF ORDER
SHIPPING.

Folks.........in order to get the special CLUB PRICE your club is suppose to make the order (so, that's a group buy).

BUT........there are RULES about a CLUB PURCHASE (this was taken from the CLUB ORDER FORM):

"STATEMENT OF AGREEMENT. Our organization understands that ammunition purchased through this program (1) must be used to support club programs (2) that it may not be resold except to a member participating in a club sponsored program (3) that the designated representative who will receive this ammunition is 21 years of age or older and (4) that violations of this agreement could result in the suspension of our CMP affiliation."

I made my purchase as a "pvt individual." My paper work was already "on file" as I had purchased a Garand in the recent past. And so, being on file, I was able to use the E-store and my CC to make my ammo purchase.

Aloha, Mark

I just ordered another two cases. Between my order last night and today (2-25-12/2056 hrs), there have been only 400 order numbers. But, I hear that it might not last the week.

Aloha, Mark

For $142 I can get fresh ammo, I decided to pass because to me it wasnt worth while, just above sonic, so not 'special' there, and rather have fastest possible if I am going above the barrier... and fresher ;)

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top