JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
1990 (forged receiver) Remington M700 with factory laminated stock. Dark reddish walnut/black color. Originally blued metal.
The original 22" barrel has been replaced with a new/unfired 24" SPS barrel, which is matte. So the receiver should be matched with guncote or similar. I still have the original barrel though, and it will be included, along with the factory open sights.

The gun is in exceptional condition and has had extensive work. The action has been trued, the lugs lapped and the action has been glass bedded and the barrel floated. The trigger has been professionally adjusted to 3lb.
I customized the checkering on the fore end to roll under slightly.
This gun is very accurate with many groups <1/2"MOA with the 22" barrel.

The gun comes with 400 plus rounds of cleaned, resized and primed brass, All Remington. Just stuff powder and your bullet of choice.
A small selection of bullets (full boxes and partials) and reloading dies. All records kept during load workup, and some hand loaded ammo.
Multiple boxes of factory ammo included as well.
3 boxes of Remington 130 core-lokt
1 box Remington 150 core-lokt.
1 each Winchester 130 and 150 power point.
A couple partials, older Hornady and Browning ammo.

No scope or mounts/rings included at this price, but are available as a package if someone wanted one.
Price for the package is $750.00 $700.00 OBO
Price for gun only is $550.00 OBO

No trades at this time. I could use the cash.
I will separate if the offer is right, and have some other reloading supplies as well.
I am located in the Salem area.
Please PM me.
Thanks fer lookin'!

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.