JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Pump-action .22 made by Remington! This rifle holds around 15 rounds of .22 LR, and up to 22 rounds of .22 short, just in the magazine tube!

The 527 rifle series started production in 1954, with its design based on the Remington 870 shotgun. This rifle is extremely reliable, and it has been in my family since it was purchased in the 1960's. The manufacture of this exact rifle took place in June of 1964.
This .22 is specifically the Fieldmaster series, which means a lot of the parts are made of aluminum (Kind of like a Model 70 Featherweight). The total weight comes in at just 4 pounds.

This rifle is in perfect working condition, I guarantee that. It is fairly accurate, I've never bench-rested it, but at 50 yards it'll nail pop cans every time.

For a picture of it, visit (ARMSLIST - For Sale/Trade: Remington Fieldmaster 527- .22LR, S, and L)

Also, I am in PULLMAN, WA...however I will be on the westside 4/5-4/7

And please, don't be a flake, I hate dealing with those.

PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE ME IF YOU ARE NOT IN WASHINGTON STATE. I WILL NOT MAIL YOU THIS RIFLE.

I would bet money if you look at that rifle its a model 572 Fieldmaster not a 527

Haha you are completely right, I get the number on it mixed up so many times. My grandfather has a CZ 527 so that's where I must of gotten that number from.

And thanks to the previous guy for the compliments on the rifle, you're making me feel bad about selling it now. :D

I haven't sold it yet, and I'm currently able to sell it to anyone in Washington practically, in the next few days.
I've been on the fence about selling it to begin with, along with my incorrect order of the model number, It's taken a while to sell this rifle.

The price is now $350, and I will not take anything lower, this rifle is too rare. Go ahead and float whatever trades you can think of though.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.