JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I live in Central Oregon, but I will be passing through Eugene/Salem/Portland on May 6 and usually get over about every other week. My prices are pretty firm. There currently isn't really much that I am looking for in a trade (other than a single-shot competitor medium to large-bore pistol), but I am always willing to trade up in value if you see something of mine that really gets your interest.

I do not sell junk. I do not mess around. If I take the time to meet you, I expect you to be serious at the price discussed. If you say "I will take it", then I expect that you will take it, barring death (yours or mine) or something completely wrong with the gun that was not disclosed here. I stand behind what I sell and will guarantee it to function correctly. If it does not, I will fix it or refund your money. I will NOT rip you off for any amount of money.

As the law requires, I can only sell to someone whom I believe to be from the state of Oregon. I do not require ID checks or bills of sale. I am happy to do either of those if you need. I am legal to posess and sell my personal firearms.

I am not opposed to shipping out of state to your FFL.

If you are interested, feel free to shoot me a phone call or text message if you want: 541-306-1399

Randy

Remington 870 LW Magnum 3" Excellent condition! Nearly like new. Fixed full choke, 27" barrel. $450

Click on picture for larger picture and more pictures.

th_P1010815.jpg th_P1010818.jpg