Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Remington 870 Barrel

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by mudflatmike, Feb 11, 2011.

1. mudflatmike

mudflatmike Lake Stevens, Wa. Active Member

I need a blue (not matte) 18 or 20" barrel for an 870, not an express, don't care if its a 3" or not
    I have a blue 28" full choke, non vent rib, 2 3/4" only that is unfired. Want to trade or buy

Last edited: Feb 11, 2011
  2. Pogue_Mahone

Pogue_Mahone Eugene, OR Active Member

I came across this looking for a skeet/hunting barrel. My 870 was originally my 28" full choke, wingmaster, polished blue. I was unable to find an 18.5" polished blue barrel that matched my finish. (They don't exist. I looked high and low, went though remington's catalog etc) So I had my local gunsmith cut mine down. The bluing was worn on the end of the barrel anyhow. He did a top notch job, cost $45 now its a great HD gun, but I really would like a rem-choke barrel too. The other reason I cut mine down was the full choke, I'd rather have rem-choke.

3. mudflatmike

mudflatmike Lake Stevens, Wa. Active Member

I've given up finding the short Bbl and had mine cut also. Thanx for the reply!