Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Remington 870 barrel, mag extension, synthetic stock

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by skud_dusty, Jul 7, 2009.

1. skud_dusty

skud_dusty Salem, OR Active Member

Barrel and mag extension sold, stock/forend still available

First off is a 26" barrel for a Remington 870. With a magnum receiver it's rated for 3" shells. I got it in trade with a shotgun I have, but have no use for the long barrel. It appears very lightly used, with some light handling marks. It has a vent rip and plain bead sight, it's parkerized and is a factory take off part.

I have no idea what these sell for, so we'll start at $75 obo?

Also have the factory synthetic stock and forend for the same shotgun. $50 obo for the set, again I have NO idea what these sell for so make me an offer :thumbup:

They came off a gun looking just like this:

Don't know much about the mag extension, it's parkerized metal and looks like it could possibly be factory? Comes with the extension, a follower, mag/barrel clamp and extended spring. I believe it's a 2 shot extension. $20.

All located near Salem. Need cash fast and would prefer a ftf pickup. Let me know :thumbup:

2. Iansstud

Iansstud SW WA / PDX Member

Never mind

3. bnr32gtr

bnr32gtr Vancouver, WA Member

I'll take the +2 set if you still have it. PM me your info. Thanks! Mike

4. skud_dusty

skud_dusty Salem, OR Active Member

Currently the barrel and mag extension are both SPF, I'll update the thread if the deal falls through.