JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
i have owned this for two years. it had a cut barrel when i got it. had a new crown put in and when they did it they had to replace the recoil lug. comes with no scope. or rings. barrel is cut at 18.5" overall length is 40" wood stock factory bolt ( rare as i hear ) and factory mag hold 3 rounds. i have seen what they sell for and yes i am asking a little bit more. for the right deal i will include a rcbs die set and roughly 75 rounds of ammo. some spent cases some loaded. all loaded with reloader -19.

will trade for.....
25-06
7mm-08

i am not doing inflated prices so don't bother with that. with my cases and dies and rifle i want 450$ firm cash money. this rifle is really nice. i traded for it from another member from this sight. i really want a 243 for the kid. so i dont have to use two different loads. pictures sent to e-mail. tired of trying to get them to upload. if your really worried use google. or i can send pictures to your e-mail.

please no flakes i don't have time we will meet in hillsboro no exceptions. no cash on my end no optics on my end. just hoping to get a good 243 for the kid out of this. or sale so i can buy one for him.