JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Like new Remington 700LV SF. Light Varmint Stainless Fluted. 17 Remington not 17 Fireball. Leupold bases and rings. Nikon 6x-18x-40mm side focus varmint dot matte finish scope. Timney stainless trigger. RCBS dies. 250 Hornady V-Max bullets in box. 90 once fired brass, 100 prepped brass ready to load with primers. A few loaded rounds. Excellent condition. Good shooter.

Into the gun 1500
Trade value 1300
Looking for:
Ruger 77/22, 77/22 mag, nice 223
45ACP, 40S&W,9MM
Springfield, H&K, Glock, M&P, Others
Tactical shot gun (no mossberg)
Tactical rifle
Over/Under shot gun with screw in chokes

Thanks, John

PM'S answered.
I will load all brass for buyer, with Federal primers and Benchmark powder, if they do not reload. This, like most all ammo these days, is hard to find in the market place for sale. This would give the buyer right at 200 loaded rounds of v-max tipped ammo. I have seen some new brass for sale at Sportsmans warehouse. The reason I am selling the gun is because I was able to find a Kimber Pro Varmint in 204 Ruger. It was the gun I was looking for when I got the Remington. I do not need the two. Thanks, John

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.