JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hi guys -

I have up for sale a very good condition Remington 700 VTR chambered in .223. This is a really cool and unique rifle, with a two-tone black and green stock, triangular 22" barrel with integrated muzzle brake, and an awesome trigger pull. It currently has a Nikon Pro-staff 3-9x40 scope mounted on it. This rifle shoots great, and I really enjoy it, but I recently picked up a can in .223, so am looking to swap this out for something with a threaded barrel.

I'm getting some mixed messages from the internets regarding what the value of this package really is. I'm going to start by asking for $725 with rifle and glass, and I will cover a transfer fee up to $20 if the transfer takes place at Tick Licker Firearms in South Salem or someplace else that is convenient. (I travel quite a bit for work and can likely make a deal happen most anywhere in the state.) However, if you are interested in the rifle but feel that price is out of line, I will definitely consider an offer.

Just purchased the only thing I was looking for in trade, so looking to sell only at this time.

Pictures to follow shortly.

Model 700 VTR

Last Edited:
3F80B2FA-A8BA-41C1-9BD8-2FC7137A2E79.jpeg Stock photo off the internet for now

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.