JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Beautiful rifle! A true tack driver. Stainless fluted 26" barrel. Here's a link to Remington's page for all the info and specs on the rifle: http://www.remington.com/products/firearms/centerfire_rifles/model_700/model_700_sendero_SF_II.asp

This rifle has had very few rounds down range(less than 100). It comes with a picatinny NightForce base, Warne heavy rings, a Leupold VXIII 3.5x10 and a 9"-13" Harris Bipod. I will even throw in a box of Premium Remington III Heavy Load 180gr Scirocco's. Let me know what you have to trade. I also have some .223 and some 30rd Pmags to add on my side of the trade if needed.

I'm not too sure what I'm looking for. Maybe a nice high end 1911 or an AR/M4, FN 57, Tactical .308 whatever you have +or- $. If it's nice, let me know and I may be interested in it. The worst I will say is "No thanks" :D

p.s. I'm still looking for some uppers. If you have a couple, maybe we could work something out!

Beautiful rifle! A true tack driver. Stainless fluted 26" barrel. Here's a link to Remington's page for all the info and specs on the rifle: http://www.remington.com/products/firearms/centerfire_rifles/model_700/model_700_sendero_SF_II.asp

This rifle has had very few rounds down range(less than 100). It comes with a picatinny NightForce base, Warne heavy rings, a Leupold VXIII 3.5x10 and a 9"-13" Harris Bipod. I will even throw in a box of Premium Remington III Heavy Load 160gr Scirocco's. Let me know what you have to trade.

I'm not too sure what I'm looking for. Maybe a nice high end 1911 or an AR/M4, FN 57, Tactical .308 whatever you have +or- $. If it's nice, let me know and I may be interested in it. The worst I will say is "No thanks" :D

p.s. I'm still looking for some uppers. If you have a couple, maybe we could work something out!

A Picture.....Great rifle,I know.....:D

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.