JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling my MDT Tac21 chassis system for a Remington 700 short action - right handed.

I will sell with the prs stock, and the grip for $750

Or just the chassis without the PRS for $600

anyways stock cost me $700 + PRS $240 + Grip $25ish.
+ I have both stock locking metal pieces they sell (the pushpin model and the updated lever locking model.)

mdt 1.PNG mdt 2.PNG

Last Edited:
Yes I still do.
Hi that's great I saw that you where selling the rifle as well. however I am only interested in the stock,butt stock and grip that you put up for 750. how was the stock painted? is there any other information that I would want to know about. also where you looking for another stock yourself as a trade off to an extent.
Thanks
Peter

Hi that's great I saw that you where selling the rifle as well. however I am only interested in the stock,butt stock and grip that you put up for 750. how was the stock painted? is there any other information that I would want to know about. also where you looking for another stock yourself as a trade off to an extent.
Thanks
Peter

It's rattle canned, if you were to strip it off it is black underneath. If I were to get another stock I would be interested in McMillans most likely

It's rattle canned, if you were to strip it off it is black underneath. If I were to get another stock I would be interested in McMillans most likely
the stock that I have that I am getting rid of is the HS precision the one that comes with the 700 police rifle. so it provides for a complete free floating barrel unlike the rubber over molded garbage that comes with most remi's these days. so If we go forward do you accept paypal for payment.

Bumping ad, sorry if I missed anyone replies. Think i responded to them all. Anyways I will pay more attention to it now! Update I have both stock locking pieces they make, the push pin model and the updated lever model.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top