JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
So I bought this gun about maybe 3 months ago and had high hopes for this gun to be my long range gun. Anyways, the gun it self is in brand newish condition and has had less than 100 rnds through it, my guess is around 70 to be exact. I bought this gun new and everything on it new except gun show items. It has threads for a mb, fh, or suppressor. It is a 1 in 10 twist chambered in .308 win. I have dumped alot of money and time into this build. You get everything you see in the pics. I will list out everything I have done to this gun.

Remington 700 AAC-SD= $700.00+ whatever fees I paid from Sportsmans Ware House

Warne tactical 20 moa rail for sa= $100.00 from Sportsmans Ware House

Bell And Carlson sa A2 stock green with black spider web= $270 shipped from Red Hawk Rifles

Vortex Precision Matched rings Med Height= $130.00 I think from Sportsmans Warehouse

Vortex Viper 6.5-20x50 PA with Mil-dot reticle moa with moa turrets (2nd focal plane) = $460.00 from Sportsmans Warehouse

Butler Creek rear scope cover for the vortex= $10.00 from Sportsmans Warehouse

Sling swivels= $5.00? picked them up at a gun show I think

Cheap sling= $1.00? It seems to be pretty good for a sling and fairly well made

Harris bipod painted= $40.00? I got it with another gun I have.

Anyways, add up the prices and you get $1716.00.

I will part out the scope w/ rings from the rifle if needed.

If you want the whole package, $1600 obo since its pretty new.

I will let the scope and rings go for $560 obo and throw in the rear lens cover.

If you want the gun with everything but the scope and rings, $1050 obo

If you want the Hogue stock $50.00

I torqued everything down to manufactures specs for stock, base, and scope rings. Comes with factory Hogue stock as well.
The scope base was bedded in the back. I was going to do a skim bed job on the stock, but I felt that it didnt need it.
Im sure this thing is capable of shooting sub-moa as I have seen it myself.

I just need money to pay bills. I will consider trades though. No bolt actions please. Looking for glock 17, 34 in 9mm or the new 41 in 45acp (gen 4 would be great), kimbers, colts, sigs and depending maybe cash on top to make up whatever difference there is. Or possibly semi auto rifles? let me know what you got. Cash is king. PM me or email me @ [email protected], I live in the Vancouver area. If you have any questions pm me.

PICS=

Last Edited:
Gun is sold, same with the hogue stock. I so how ever have the viper scope still for sale if anyone is interested just send me a pm and we can work out a deal.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.