JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Im putting my Remington 700 Police, in .308 Win. up for sale. This is an excellant rifle! This is a package deal and I do not want to spilt it up. Here is what is included with the rifle, Harris Bi-Pod, Bushnell 3200 Elite Tactical Mil-Dot Fixed 10X Scope, Weaver Bases, Burris Extream Rings, Boonie Packer Sling, and about 60rds (40 corelocks, and 20+ Magtech). I have not sighted it in with the scope, but with the old scope on it it shot about 1" groups at about 200yds, resting the Bi-Pod on my wood fence. This has the Factory HS-Percision stock. I have ordered a EGK one piece Picitinny Base Rail, when it comes in, it goes with the Rifle. Im selling it to put the money into my quad. I am looking for 1100.00 obo Cash, but will take a Glock, Beretta 92, or SIG, in trade too, for around 500.00 of the asking price. I need ATLEAST 600.00 for some parts for my quad. Mainly looking for 9mm handguns, maybe 45ACP too. Email goes right to my phone. [email protected]. Thanks Mike. All offers considered.

EDIT: Ok, so Im really impatiant! I will take 900 cash if somebody is serious. Thats a awesome deal for somebody! I want to get my quad looking good for Spring Break!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, I do not know about the trigger, but it has no creep, and no overtravel. The barrel is not fluted, just a 26" heavy barrel, I believe 1 in 12 twist. I do not have a way to sent pictures, sorry. For those truely interested, I will do my best to meet, closer to where you are, and shpw it to you.

Does not have a Detatchable Mag. I can meet in any direction of you are serious and we have some kind of deal worked out before hand (of course if everything is what we say it is). I got sent out of town last minute for work, I will be back, Friday at latest. I can meet people Saturday for sure!

Does not have a Detatchable Mag. I can meet in any direction of you are serious and we have some kind of deal worked out before hand (of course if everything is what we say it is). I got sent out of town last minute for work, I will be back, Friday at latest. I can meet people Saturday for sure!

:s0112::s0112::s0112:____________:s0155:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.