Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Remington 700 Police .308

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by M.Link, Feb 16, 2010.

1. M.Link

M.Link Guest

Im putting my Remington 700 Police, in .308 Win. up for sale. This is an excellant rifle! This is a package deal and I do not want to spilt it up. Here is what is included with the rifle, Harris Bi-Pod, Bushnell 3200 Elite Tactical Mil-Dot Fixed 10X Scope, Weaver Bases, Burris Extream Rings, Boonie Packer Sling, and about 60rds (40 corelocks, and 20+ Magtech). I have not sighted it in with the scope, but with the old scope on it it shot about 1" groups at about 200yds, resting the Bi-Pod on my wood fence. This has the Factory HS-Percision stock. I have ordered a EGK one piece Picitinny Base Rail, when it comes in, it goes with the Rifle. Im selling it to put the money into my quad. I am looking for 1100.00 obo Cash, but will take a Glock, Beretta 92, or SIG, in trade too, for around 500.00 of the asking price. I need ATLEAST 600.00 for some parts for my quad. Mainly looking for 9mm handguns, maybe 45ACP too. Email goes right to my phone. mklink88@vzw.blackberry.net. Thanks Mike. All offers considered.

EDIT: Ok, so Im really impatiant! I will take 900 cash if somebody is serious. Thats a awesome deal for somebody! I want to get my quad looking good for Spring Break!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2010
  2. SDR

SDR Clackamas County, Oregon Silver Vendor Silver Vendor

Fluted....?
    XMP trigger...?
    Picture...?

..........................:thumbup:

3. M.Link

M.Link Guest

Sorry, I do not know about the trigger, but it has no creep, and no overtravel. The barrel is not fluted, just a 26" heavy barrel, I believe 1 in 12 twist. I do not have a way to sent pictures, sorry. For those truely interested, I will do my best to meet, closer to where you are, and shpw it to you.

4. Ian1816

Ian1816 Oregon City Active Member

How about a Beretta 92 and cash for your 700P?

5. huntingharder

huntingharder Oregon Member

I have cash,i have trade.
    I would love to get a look at this,the 40Min. drive is just too far for a look see.

6. graydog

graydog Aloha,Oregon Member

Does this have a detachable mag?

7. huntingharder

I wondered that myself,but question & wait game is getting old.:sleep:

8. M.Link

M.Link Guest

Does not have a Detatchable Mag. I can meet in any direction of you are serious and we have some kind of deal worked out before hand (of course if everything is what we say it is). I got sent out of town last minute for work, I will be back, Friday at latest. I can meet people Saturday for sure!

9. huntingharder

:bluelaugh::bluelaugh::bluelaugh:____________:thumbup:

10. M.Link

M.Link Guest

TRADE PENDING. Will lock ad when gone for sure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.