JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$550
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Corvallis
State
Oregon
Zip Code
.50 Caliber stainless model. This gun is in excellent condition with no rust or pitting, and the bore looks like a mirror. This is a Black Powder Rifle and Remington discontinued production in 1997. This is NOT the Remington Ultimate ML that uses smokeless powder. The rifle has open ignition and is legal in Oregon. I have killed several Elk with mine and a 385gr Hornady Plains lead bullet it gets the job done. I killed an Elk at 165 yards a few years ago. I got this for my Brother, put a Lyman aperture sight on it, and absolutely couldn't get it to shoot accurately. I discovered that the sights were not top dead center because the barrel left the factory that way, so I was shooting with the aperture sight mounted correctly and the front sight slightly canted to the right. I just got the gun back from Range Master. $550 and it's yours with no BGC required. I'm in Corvallis and if you come and get it, I will show you how I load and clean the rifle.

SOLD

1715538123392.png
1715538157803.png
1715538194765.png
1715538287982.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.