JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling a like new remington model 700 long range m40 30-06. Quite rare. Awesome rifle 26" heavy barrel with a m40 bell and Carlson stock. Comes with factory box. 24 rounds fired through it. Averages .5 Moa at 100 yards with 168 sierra match kings.
$700 firm. Remington does not make this gun anymore. Email if you are serious and want pics

Selling a like new remington model 700 long range m40 30-06. Quite rare. Awesome rifle 26" heavy barrel with a m40 bell and Carlson stock. Comes with factory box. 24 rounds fired through it. Averages .5 Moa at 100 yards with 168 sierra match kings.
$700 firm. Remington does not make this gun anymore. Email if you are serious and want pics
Hi, Why are you selling it? I am looking for this model. I live in North Carolina and don't have a clue ho to do this transaction. I have a local FFL in Eastern Outfitters here in Jacksonville NC. Can you send pictures and information please. my email is [email protected].

image.jpg image.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.