JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Remington 700 Left Hand 7mm Mag for sale or trade. Not a safe queen. Has some light rub/scuff marks on the stock and forearm. The rifling is good. The barrel/receiver has quite a few small rust spots (hard to notice unless you look real close) Has an old Redfield 4x scope. Overall this gun looks a little rough on the outside but is in good mechanical condition. Comes with a camo padded case. More pictures available if interested. Looking to sell in a FTF around the Everett/Seattle area for $400 or trade for a used glock 19. You can call me @ 425-268-8800 or PM me.

Thanks for looking

IMG_0827.jpg

IMG_0838.jpg

IMG_0847.jpg

Last Edited:
Remington 700 Left Hand 7mm Mag for sale or trade. Not a safe queen. Has some light rub/scuff marks on the stock and forearm. The rifling is good. The barrel/receiver has quite a few small rust spots (hard to notice unless you look real close) Has an old Redfield 4x scope. Overall this gun looks a little rough on the outside but is in good mechanical condition. Comes with a camo padded case. More pictures available if interested. Looking to sell in a FTF around the Everett/Seattle area for $400 or trade for a used glock 19. You can call me @ 425-268-8800 or PM me.

Thanks for looking

Is this still available?