JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
270 Winchester
City
Clackamas
State
Oregon
Looking for a couple Remington 700 bdl or cdl. I am looking for older models. Calibers preferred are: .270 win, 30-06, .300 win,
Would consider any caliber that is still easy to get. Thanks
Clackamas Oregon but can drive.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hows about a super nice Remington 700 BDL Custom Deluxe (factory engraved) '06 with a 22" barrel and Leupold VX III 4.5X14 AO scope. Hardly a mark on it. Sights have been removed, but come with the rifle.
$1,500.00

Hows about a super nice Remington 700 BDL Custom Deluxe (factory engraved) '06 with a 22" barrel and Leupold VX III 4.5X14 AO scope. Hardly a mark on it. Sights have been removed, but come with the rifle.
$1,500.00
That sounds like a great rifle but you're a little far away from me. Thanks

Looking for a couple Remington 700 bdl or cdl. I am looking for older models. Calibers preferred are: .270 win, 30-06, .300 win,
Would consider any caliber that is still easy to get. Thanks
Clackamas Oregon but can drive.
I have a Remington custom rifle in 338-06. I have a lot of brass, some primed, dies and I'll throw in some extra primers. It's also cerekoted. I can meet in Lebanon at my sons place. My son is a FFL deale. I'm from Roseburg. I also have two stocks, the wood one has a mercury recoil suppressor in it. It's mounted on a magpul hunter stock. $1100. These are before and after pictures. You can call me if interested. 541-430-2800

55B7F1C8-C573-4D25-B3D3-5D6513201E8B.jpeg 75CF3522-B806-49DB-81C8-E6580592D2AD.jpeg

Hi Cesar! I just reactivated my account after a long absence to help handle my wife's various illnesses & surgeries. I am looking to downsize at this point, and among the guns I'll be selling is a 700 BDL w/ Redfield 3x9 scope. Also have a Mossberg 500A 12ga and a Ruger 10/22 that is brand new never fired with original box. I'm in Springfield though, which might be too far for you.

Hi Cesar! I just reactivated my account after a long absence to help handle my wife's various illnesses & surgeries. I am looking to downsize at this point, and among the guns I'll be selling is a 700 BDL w/ Redfield 3x9 scope. Also have a Mossberg 500A 12ga and a Ruger 10/22 that is brand new never fired with original box. I'm in Springfield though, which might be too far for you.
Saver, this is the wrong thread. But, sounds like you have some nice firearms and I pray your wife is doing better.

Daver, sorry to hear about your wife. I sent you a pm

Any interest in this?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.