JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have checked around and my price seems a bit high. I am now wanting $595 for all or $495 for the rifle only.

Let me know guys. I want it gone so I can move on. I did find the 22-250 I wanted and it is coming from Texas. Now I need to get opitics.

In very good shape. Has been stored since 1995. Shot very little. Maybe 50 times.
I don't know what a fair value would be. I want to sell/trade some of my rifles so that I can aguire a Remington VSSX II in 22-250 cal. Contact me if interested. I need help on value. Please be fair.:)

I have now heard that $650 is a good asking price. I also have loaded rounds and brass to go with the rifle.

Remington7MMSerA6297134ScopeRedfiel.jpg

I have other rifles that will sell/trade that will help me get to my goal of the 22-250.

Thanks all for the help so far

Last Edited:
Thanks. I also heard from someone who says $650 is a good starting point. I also have a Weatherby Mark V 240 Mag. that I am looking to sell/trade. What I am wanting is a Remington VSSF II in a 22-250. I am trying to gather enough to get me to that end point.

John

Remington7MMSerA6297134ScopeRedfiel.jpg

In very good shape. Has been stored since 1995. Shot very little. Maybe 50 times.
I don't know what a fair value would be. I want to sell/trade some of my rifles so that I can aguire a Remington VSSX II in 22-250 cal. Contact me if interested. I need help on value. Please be fair.:)

That is a beautiful rifle. You should not have any trouble selling it.
But please be sure to follow the classified rules and do not post without a price.
All you need to know about this is in the sticky at this link.

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/forum/announcement.php?f=20

Best of luck! :s0155:

thanks WhyteCheddar. I have found a good asking price and have updated my post. I appreciate the help. As you can see, I am new the site.
I understand rules. I am a fishing guide and use the ifish site for info in and out and they have rules to follow also. Hope I did not affend any one.

thanks WhyteCheddar. I have found a good asking price and have updated my post. I appreciate the help. As you can see, I am new the site.
I understand rules. I am a fishing guide and use the ifish site for info in and out and they have rules to follow also. Hope I did not affend any one.

I am sure you didnt hurt anyones feelings. :D
Just thought I'd point it out before a mod dinged ya or something.
Once again, great looking rifle. I have this in stainless/synthetic and its a super shooter but not as sexy looking as that one of yours!

I don't know much about a Sako bull barrel in 22-250. Could you get me some pictures. I might be interested if it meets the same or better specs. than the Remington VSSF II barrel. I have friends that could help me set up a stock and such.
I am interested.

Thanks
John

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.