JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$650
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
RENTON
State
Washington
Zip Code
Remington 700 ADL stainless in .308 that I don't use anymore. About a decade ago I put it in the nice boyds stock, free floated it and glass bedded it myself. Improved accuracy notably with the right loads, was getting sub moa with handloads. Noticeabke gap between the stock and barrel, which I intended. I also have the original synthetic stock I'll include. Asking 650

Rifle probably had a total of 500 rounds through it. A couple of small scuffs (might not even be possible to see with the camera) that you would expect with a rifle that was hunted with a few times. Bore is bright and shiny, looks as new.

For an extra $75 I'll include 30 rounds of 7.62x51 ammo I have laying around, RCBS reloading dies, around 100 pcs brass, and a box of 100 168gr Hornady Match BTHPs.

I'll be driving through Portland Sunday (5/26) and Tuesday (5/28), though Sunday works better.

Let me know I'd you have any questions!

I'm mainly looking for cash, but I could potentially be open to trades. Mainly looking for a steel, full sized semi auto pistol or revolver. Or a lever gun in 357, 44 or 30-30.

1000026344.jpg 1000026348.jpg 1000026351.jpg 1000026350.jpg 1000026349.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.