JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Price
$1
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
6.5mm Creedmoor
City
St maries
State
Idaho
Zip Code
I have a brand new Remington 700 ADL in 6.5 creedmoor that I purchased from cabelas a few months ago and have never shot it. Looking to move on to something else.

Rifle has Leupold scope bases and weaver rings with a brand new vortex Diamondback hp 4-16x42 scope with (BDC) reticle. I just put the scope in the rings and tightened it enough just so scope wouldn't move. So with that said who ever gets the gun would have to adjust scope and torque rings to there preference.

I also have 52 rounds of 140gr federal fusions I think I might have another box in my hunting pack from my other 6.5 I had so will update if I find those.

I also have the original boxes for gun and scope if someone wanted those as well.

I am mainly interested in trading for a rifle in 300 wsm. Specifically a Winchester model 70 super shadow. but might be interested in something else. So it doesn't hurt to offer worst I can say is no. Not looking for anything in 30-06 or 7mm

Located in st Marie's Idaho but usually make it to cda/post falls area on the weekends

9C8FC9D7-AC84-4939-806B-AE41AB0A04E4.jpeg A4D5BD55-D73C-455A-8A69-A4C273385ABD.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service