JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Pending Sale......

Nice Remington 700 .243 owned by my father who bought it new in 1984. I have used it a few times, it is super accurate but I no longer hunt and need to sell a few more things. Very low round count, stock has a few dings/etc. Barrel/receiver/bore/all metal is in excellent shape. The barrel is sporter weight/contour, not varmint and no, there never were iron sights on it as it was one of the rare mid-80's short action versions without the sights.

Included is the sling and the Leupold scope mounts. A trigger job was done on it and it break nicely at just under 4lbs, diameter of the muzzle is about 11/16, and the length of the barrel is 22"

Posting here for the larger crowd that might see it for sale, I live in Tucson AZ.
Meet in person here in Tucson or can ship to your FFL at cost.
$670

IMG_0216 (Large).JPG IMG_0218 (Large).JPG IMG_0221 (Large).JPG IMG_0223 (Large).JPG IMG_0226 (Large).JPG IMG_0227 (Large).JPG IMG_0229 (Large).JPG

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.